Washburne Food Service Provider
Quest Food Management Services, Inc. is the dining services and hospitality management provider for the Carleton Washburne cafeteria.
Quest is a locally owned and operated business founded in 1985. They provide the following:
- Scratch-Made, Assemble-to-Order Food-Food will be prepared from scratch and assembled-to-order to meet student's individual dining wishes and restrictions. Quest
offers a delicious assortment of wholesome, hearty dining options and has experience serving these in environments similar to ours.
- Localized Program Approach - Quest's entrepreneurial, customized approach will allow the program to be tailored to our community's needs, driven by frequent focus groups and surveys involving students and the community.
- New Menus- Featuring more choices, seasonal and regionally-available ingredients, local and global food concepts, as well as a variety of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
- Responsibly Sourced Food-Sourcing of milk that is local and free of added growth hormones.trans-fat free oils and non-GMO soy oil, sustainable seafood, USDA-certified proteins and offering fair trade and rainforest alliance coffees and teas.
MealTime - Online Payment System
- Make deposits directly into student meal accounts
- Email reminders are sent when balance gets low
- Deposits can be made through ACH payment or credit card (can also setup auto replenish)
- This cashless system keeps the lunch lines moving
- Go to: https://mymealtime.com/
3 Easy Steps to Use mymealtime.com
The easiest way to access the site is to open your web browser, type mymealtime.com into the address bar, and hit enter.
Or if you prefer, you can access the site by going to your school or district website, finding and then clicking on the link to make an online payment or deposit. Either method will take you to the mymealtime.com login page.
Step 1: Create a profile. Click on the "Create new profile" link and enter a Username and Password that you will use to login to mymealtime.com. The Username and Password must each be at least 6 characters. (Example, Username: jsmith Password: abc123) Type in the other required information. You may also setup a reminder to receive an email notification when your student’s balance is low. Be sure to click “Create Profile” at the bottom of the screen when you are done.
Step 2: Add Your Student. Login to your mymealtime.com account using the new Username and Password you just created. Click on “Meal Account Deposits”, then click “Add New Student” to link your student to your account using their first name and Student ID Number. Repeat this process for multiple students.
Step 3: Make a Deposit. Click on the "Make Deposit" link next to your student's name, to make a deposit into their lunch account. There is a small convenience fee for making deposits. The fee will be clearly displayed before you complete your transaction. If you have multiple students linked to your account, you can deposit separate amounts into each of their accounts in one transaction. Deposits are reflected in the student’s lunch account after a brief, periodic synchronization. You can also click on the "View Details" link to view their account balance and purchase history. There is a 4.9% convenience fee for each deposit. If you prefer to send a check to avoid this fee you can do so, and your student will still have the ability to scan their ID to pay for meals. Please send checks payable to WInnetka Public Schools, to the attention of Amy Huisel at our District Office at 1235 Oak St., Winnetka, IL 60093. Please put Food Service and the student’s name in the memo section.
Congratulations! You can now login anytime, anywhere to securely and conveniently monitor your student’s lunch account and make payments.
For Easy Access to Menus download the FDMealPlanner App
- Please take time to download the app on your smartphone
- FDMealPlanner provides the menu - by month, by day and by food station
- Go to: https://www.fdmealplanner.com/ to register or for more information watch this video overview: FDMealflanner Video Overview